Not your normal 9-5 job, join our Transportation Team Today!
Legendary mountains and beautiful Lake Tahoe as your office!
- Tahoe City, California and Olympic Valley, California
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Job Summary: Transport guests to and from the resort area using 25 to 40 passenger buses, some with air brakes. Provide reliable and efficient transportation in compliance with the Squaw Valley Safety policies and procedures. Full and Part-time Positions available.
The well-being of our employees, guests, and communities is our top priority as we deliver enhanced operations to help combat the spread of COVID-19. To read how we have changed our operating procedures visit our 2020-21 Winter Experience page at https://www.squawalpine.com/what-to-expect-winter-2020-21
A Great Job and Benefits to Match:
- Free skiing + riding privileges to 14 iconic resorts including Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Mammoth Mountain, Steamboat, Solitude and more!
- 401(k) plan with generous company match
- Free lift tickets, plus 50% off lift tickets
- 25%-50% discount at Food & Beverage locations at Squaw and Alpine
- 30% discount at Squaw Valley operated retail stores, including The North Face, Oakley and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Applicants must be 21 years of age. As a prerequisite, a DOT pre-employment controlled substance drug screen is required. This program requires participation in a DOT random drug testing program. Adherence to all State and federal requirements for Commercial operations.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
- Provide customers with top quality customer service in a friendly and positive manner.
- Prompt, Punctual, and reliability a must.
- Inspect vehicles for safety: brakes, mirrors, fluids etc.
- Drive 25 to 40 passenger buses (some with air brakes) with automatic transmissions.
- Clean and fuel vehicles.
- Remove snow from vehicles using shovels etc.
- Chain up vehicles when weather and road conditions are hazardous.
- Rebuild tire chains as necessary.
- Assist with traffic and emergency flares when conditions warrant.
- Random drug testing, along with compliance with other State and Federal regulations, are required for this position.
- Complete legibly all Company, State and Federally required daily paperwork.
- Proper use of two way radios communications equipment.
- Flexibility to work as a team player.
- Current DMV printout (dated within the last 90 days) from the state where license was issued showing clean driving record for last 10 years, or if less than 10 years in the same state, a print out from the state(s) prior to current one covering the period required, or total length of Commercial driving experience.
- Satisfactory completion and clearance of all State and Federal requirements.
- 3 years: 3 years bus driving experience preferably in a snow area.
- Air brake endorsement
How to Apply
Submit an application through our job board by clicking APPLY NOW