Come Work and Play in the Wyoming Mountains!
Majestic Mountains and Rivers located in Jackson, WY
- Jackson, Wyoming
- unknown / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 01, 2023)
Spotted Horse Ranch in Jackson Hole, WY now hiring for the 2023 season!
Ever dreamed of working on an authentic dude ranch in the western United States? We are looking for a new team members to join us for the 2023 season!
Season is May 1st - October 31st. Must be 21 years or older, have a valid driver’s license and be able to stay the whole season! Housing and meals included.
Spotted Horse Ranch is unique in our location with reference to the town of Jackson, WY. We are located 30 minutes south of town which sets us 45 minutes from Grand Teton National Park and 1.5 hours from Yellowstone. Our close proximity to these world-famous Parks are a huge attraction for both our guests and staff. Downtown Jackson is also a huge draw with great restaurants, unique shopping, museums, art galleries, and a thriving nightlife on the square.
We are a smaller ranch with a max capacity of 36 guests which assists in a tight knit ranch family each week. One of the many perks is taking advantage of the breathtaking scenery while hiking, horseback riding and fly fishing during your time off! The ranch sits right on the banks of the Hoback river and is surrounded by the Bridger-Teton National Forest as well as the Gros Ventre Wilderness Area. These public lands offer the ability to explore absolutely anywhere you desire! The more adventurous you are, the better you will fit the SHR!
Our ideal candidate:
Someone who works well as an individual as our guest services position is a stand alone job. We are committed to providing best in class service and an excellent experience to both our staff and guests.
We need adaptable workers who are attentive and responsible as the average work day on the ranch can be fast paced and changing. The Guest Services member is expected to take GREAT pride in their work and be available to maintain their responsibilities with enthusiasm and attention to detail. A positive attitude and ability to converse with a wide variety of personalities is imperative.
Here is a short job description with an example of duties:
Guest Services duties include:
- Shuttle guests to and from town if after 5pm
- Manage inventory and order selected beer and wine as needed
- Keep a detailed tally of all beer and wine given to guests and employees
- Wipe down the bar countertop keeping it clean and organized
- Serve and/or replenish the appetizers during Happy Hour
- Be sure bar glasses are cleaned as needed throughout the evening
- Empty the trash and recycle glass bottles in the appropriate bins
- Maintain cleanliness of the outside deck
- Set up and take down bar area at cookout site for Sunday and Thursday night cookouts