Come Work and Play in the Wyoming Mountains!
Work and play in beautiful Jackson, WY!
- Jackson, Wyoming
- unknown / month + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 01, 2023)
CABIN HOUSEKEEPING/WAIT STAFF
Spotted Horse Ranch in Jackson Hole, WY now hiring!
Ever dreamed of working on an authentic dude ranch in the western United States? We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our Cabin/Lodge Staff team for the 2023 season!
Season is May 1st - October 31st. Housing and meals included!
Why Spotted Horse Ranch?
Spotted Horse Ranch is unique in our location with reference to the town of Jackson, WY. We are located 30 minutes south of town which sets us 45 minutes from Grand Teton National Park and 1.5 hours from Yellowstone. Our close proximity to these world-famous Parks are a huge attraction for both our guests and staff. Downtown Jackson is also a huge draw with great restaurants, unique shopping, museums, art galleries, and a thriving nightlife on the square.
We are a smaller ranch with a max capacity of 36 guests which assists in a tight knit ranch family each week. One of the many perks is taking advantage of the breathtaking scenery while hiking, horseback riding and fly fishing during your time off! The ranch sits right on the banks of the Hoback river and is surrounded by the Bridger-Teton National Forest as well as the Gros Ventre Wilderness Area. These public lands offer the ability to explore absolutely anywhere you desire! The more adventurous you are, the better you will fit the SHR!
Our ideal candidate:
Someone who works well both in a team setting as well as individually. We are committed to providing best in class service and an excellent experience to both our staff and guests.
We are seeking adaptable workers who are attentive and responsible as the average work day on the ranch can be fast paced and changing.
The Cabin/Lodge team is expected to take GREAT pride in their work and be available to maintain their responsibilities with enthusiasm and attention to detail. A positive attitude and ability to converse with a wide variety of personalities is imperative.
Here is a short job description with an example of duties.
Cabin/Lodge Staff duties include:
- Cleaning guest cabins to include laundry, general maintenance, and re-stocking of essentials
- Cleaning of the main lodge, office, kitchen, and other common areas
- Planting and watering flowers, landscaping maintenance to include trash pick up and keeping the ranch grounds pristine
- Kitchen duties – Dishwashing after meals and assisting with maintaining kitchen equipment.
- Assist chefs with occasional meal preparation as needed
- Dining service – Waiting tables and serving food to our guests. Bus tables and be available to communicate requests of our guests to the cooks
- Set-up for outdoor/indoor cookouts, serving, and break-down of cookout site.
- Cross training in the Child Care and Guest Services positions (Bartending must be 21 years of age min) to fill in as needed.