Fantastic Job in an Even Better Setting!
Stunning views and fantastic vistas
- Big Sky, Montana
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Spanish Peaks Mountain Club in beautiful Big Sky, MT is seeking Servers. Managed by Montage International, Spanish Peaks is a private community situated on 5,700 acres. We are less than an hour drive from Bozeman, Belgrade, and West Yellowstone, MT.
We offer our associates competitive pay, housing options, a great work environment and opportunity to learn the highest levels of service and teamwork. We also offer great benefits including a signing bonus, free bus passes and a complimentary meal each day at work to name a few.
The Server position will require you to interact one on one with the guests, take their orders, make cocktails utilizing company service standards, and ensure guest satisfaction. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company's goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Consistently following Food & Beverage sequence of service utilizing all proper procedures standardized by venue managers and chefs
- Guiding guests through all phases of their experience at the venue while commanding full menu knowledge and preparation methods at all times
- Cleaning of all equipment, tools, and supplies and maintaining equipment in good working order while following all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, department and County health department
- Working as a team and effectively communicating with management, bartenders and service staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other Associates
- Always being positive, showing enthusiasm, being humble, being thankful, and being respectful to all team members
- Two (2) years’ experience as a server/cocktail in a similar restaurant environment
- Must possess good attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills and an in-depth knowledge of Spirits, Wine and Food are required
- Ability to read and write in English proficiently as well as having basic math skills and the ability to use a calculator
- Must be 21 years of age and must possess Tips and Food Handlers cards
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW for a list of job duties and qualifications, and to apply online