Shuttle Driver DOT at The Montage Big Sky in Big Sky, Montana
Montage Big Sky, a premier Luxury golf and skiing resort
- year round
- Big Sky, Montana
- $23.00 - $28.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Oct 25, 2023)
SP+ is driven by Our Promise, “Making Every Moment Matter for a World on the Go.” Our team understands that time is scarce, so we are intentional about putting ourselves in the shoes of those we serve. The result is a unique combination of talented people and industry-leading technology that enables SP+ to prioritize each and every moment, recognizing that the time colleagues, clients and customers invest in us must always matter.
- Performing vehicle inspections, maintaining cleanliness of bus interiors, fueling of buses, logging trip counts and assisting disabled passengers.
- Responsible for being at work every scheduled day, on time and in uniform.
- Possess a valid state-issued driver’s license to be carried with driver, at all times, while on duty.
- Have and maintain an acceptable DMV record.
- Courteously assist Customers by answering any questions they may have. If necessary, direct the Customer to the Facility Manager for further assistance.
- Report any known accidents, observed or suspected violations of Company policy, safety hazards or any unusual occurrence to the Facility Manager.
- Communicate debris, water, oil spills and etc. to garage office.
- Substitute for Cashiers or Valets, when necessary, if authorized.
- Have a thorough knowledge of all areas of the garage, thorough knowledge of the major streets, landmarks and freeways in the area of the garage.
- Assisting customers with luggage and other traveling items, if applicable (e.g. operating shuttle buses at an airport location).
- Assist Facility Manager with other duties as needed.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience Required: Less than High School education or one month related experience, training or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
License Requirement: Per DOT Regulations, you will be required to have and maintain a valid CDL Class A, B or C Driver’s License with Passenger Endorsement.
DOT Medical Card: A Medical Examiner’s Certificate (DOT Medical Card) is required.
Availability to Work: Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on a location's hiring needs. If applicable, availability to work 3rd shift and/or week-ends may be a requirement.
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, two digit numbers and multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money.
Appearance: Employees will be required to maintain a neat and clean appearance and be in complete uniform at all times.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; and use hands to handle cash and equipment. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.