Team Lead Experience GuideApply Now
TEAM LEAD ADVENTURE GUIDE
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park. Employment includes housing on a first-come, first hired basis ranging from $80 per pay period to $350 pp.
TEAM LEAD ADVENTURE SUPERVISOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Team Leader responsible for scheduling and managing 4-8 other adventure guides.
- Manage and approve timeclock hours for direct report employees.
- Responsible for making purchases of equipment needed by the department.
- Responsible for coordinating with department.
- Oversee the proper maintenance cleaning of adventure vehicles.
- Responsible for interviewing and working with HR to hire qualified candidates.
- Responsible for conducting safe trail rides and safety of staff and guests on driving tours and hikes.
- Job duties include but are not limited to; delegating tours, guiding tours, washing vehicles, maintaining vehicles, booking guest adventures and any other tasks as assigned.
- This is not an complete list of duties and responsibilities. These duties can change based on the needs of the resort or manager assignment.
TEAM LEAD REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- All successful candidates should have proven driving and computer skills with solid guest service experience as well.
- Ideal candidates will have extensive knowledge and experience with off-road safety and guiding.
- Must be safety conscious and possess the ability to instruct guests.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- First aid and CPR certification is a plus and will be required.
- Must be willing to learn the local area and the other amenities offered by the resort.
- Must supply your own uniform.
- Must be 18 years of age.
TEAM LEAD BENEFITS:
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first-come, first-served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience. This is at will employment and can change at any time due to the needs or requirements of either party.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.