Wellness GuideApply Now
Competitive End of Season Bonus for Seasonal Staff - Hourly Rate + Commission - Housing Package
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience in guided meditations, sound bowls, energy healing, body movement and spiritual rituals.
- This position does require an applicant with a flexible schedule, able to work day and afternoon shifts, weekends, and holidays.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6 to 12 months in the hospitality industry work and/or fitness, health club, yoga studio related work
- Successful candidate must possess legal work authorization in the United States
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
- End of Season Bonus for Seasonal Staff - Must be employed from March 1, 2022 through November 30, 2022
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com