Food and Beverage - Front of House
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
Keep all bar/lounge equipment and supplies at the proper level throughout all hours of operation in order to ensure proper service to all guests.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all bar areas are set up properly for lounge opening.
- Maintain the bar and lounge areas in a neat and orderly condition at all times.
- Assist bartenders in constantly checking the bar for condition of cocktail napkins, empty glasses, cleanliness, etc.
- Replenish ice as needed/requested.
- Ensure all bartenders have sufficient supplies throughout shift.
- Assist bartenders and cocktail servers as outlined on activity schedule or as required.
- Operate glasswashers as necessary, putting clean glassware in its place, checking often to ensure that there is enough on hand.
- Sweep and mop behind all bar areas at the end of every shift, removing, cleaning and replacing matting each time.
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com