Night AuditorApply Now
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for efficient check-in and check-out for all guests at the Resort.
- Maintains a clear understanding of the Resort and is able to present all information knowledgeably.
- Works in conjunction with the Concierge staff to assist with booking packages and activities and ensuring that the appointments are accurate.
- Computes bills, collects payment, authorizes pre-payment, deposits, authorizations, voids authorizations, and does all changes/transfers for all folios on a daily basis.
- Maintains front lobby and guest bathroom at all times.
- Closes down each shift by verifying all payments, cash, and transfers/moves are accurate.
- Ensure that all tasks on the daily task checklist are being completed and initialed.
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com