Bell StaffApply Now
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
We are currently seeking bell staff who are friendly, dependable and hardworking with the ability to multi-task to assist our guests with luggage and other needs. Will assist the front desk and guest services teams as needed.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to exude a friendly demeanor and can-do attitude.
- Must be willing to exceed guest expectations of what a bellman does.
- This position may be required to work in other departments as needed.
- A strong work ethic is required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., stand for long periods of time in varying weather conditions.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a background check and driver’s license check.
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com