Food and Beverage - Front of House
Competitive End of Season Bonus for Seasonal Staff - Hourly Rate + Gratuities - Housing Package
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
Hosting is arguably the most important part of front of the house service. You are the first smiling face that greets the guests upon arrival and the last one to wish them well on their way out. Requires thorough knowledge of all menus, specials, wine lists, beer and drinks. Assist in giving the guests the most out of their dining experience. Running food, clearing, and cleaning tables. Assisting in all aspects of setting up and tearing down, stocking, and replenishing products for shifts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Your primary responsibilities include, making the floor plan, evenly distributing the servers' workload, making reservations, and assisting in any and all areas of restaurant operations.
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
- End of Season Bonus for Seasonal Staff - Must be employed from March 1, 2022 through November 30, 2022
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com