Food and Beverage - Front of House
Assistant ServersApply Now
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clear tables and unload their trays in the kitchen, separating the dishes, silverware, and linen.
- Replaces soiled table linens and sets tables with silverware and glassware.
- Wipes tabletops and chairs, using a damp cloth.
- Arrange tables and chairs to make room for large groups.
- Ensure the dining room is well stocked with utensils, napkins, glasses, tablecloths, and table decorations.
- Dust woodwork, wash mirrors, vacuum carpets, clean and wax floors, and help to clean up spills.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Assist servers as necessary.
- Help serve food, carry heavy trays, and fill water glasses.
- Clear dishes from tables between courses.
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com