Food and Beverage - Front of House
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of all menus, specials, wine lists, beers, and drinks.
- Receive customers’ orders and relay them to the kitchen promptly and accurately.
- Serve courses from the kitchen and service bars in a timely manner.
- Garnish and decorate dishes prior to serving when necessary.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- May be serving food, hosting or any other task that a Four Diamond resort needs done for the guest.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- The candidate should have at least 1 year of experience in fine dining.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand for long periods of time, and walk up and down stairs.
- Must be knowledgeable about products and local area attractions.
- Excellent oral communication skills are required.
- Positive interpersonal skills are required.
- Must speak English fluently and be able to write in basic English.
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com