Food and Beverage - Front of House
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is looking for an experienced Bartender that can safely and knowledgeably guide guests thru local routes.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be an expert in cocktail creation and wines.
- Must be consistent, have a serving permit for the state of Utah and be highly motivated to serve the very best to our upscale clients.
- Ideal applicant will have extensive experience in bar management including but not limited to inventory, stocking, cleaning, serving, creating specialty cocktails, wine pairing and customer service.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs., stand for long periods of time, walk up and down stairs.
- Must be friendly outgoing and informational about products and local area attractions.
- May be serving food, hosting, or any other task that a luxury resort requires.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old and have experience in fine dining.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience.
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis. Starting rate of pay will be based on level of experience.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.