$16.00 / hour + tipsApply Now
Competitive End of Season Bonus for Seasonal Staff - Hourly Rate + Commission - Housing Package
Sorrel River Ranch is a Four Diamond luxury guest ranch located along the scenic Colorado River surrounded by 2,000-foot high cliffs, buttes and mesas. This exclusive 240-acre riverside oasis is 17 miles from Moab, 21 miles from Arches National Park and 43 miles from Canyonlands National Park.
River Ranch Resort & Spa is looking for experienced Hiker/Guide that can safely and knowledgeably guide guests thru local routes.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tour guides lead groups of visitors through points of historical, cultural or regional interest.
- Provide in-depth knowledge about destinations frequented by tourists, vacationers and students.
- Booking guest adventures and creating itineraries.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- CPR, medical, and wilderness survival training with active certifications is a plus.
- Ideal candidate is knowledgeable about the area or has visited and spent time in/or around Moab.
- Experience in guiding individuals and groups is required.
- Knowledge of safe operation of off-road vehicles.
- We encourage our guides to focus on interpreting geography, local history, Native American history, and flora and fauna.
- Health Benefits
- 100% Life insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Employee discount for friends and family.
- Employee discount on purchases and adventurers
- Working Advantage – Employee Perks Program
- Affordable Housing at the Ranch
- End of Season Bonus for Seasonal Staff - Must be employed from March 1, 2022 through November 30, 2022
We have limited rental housing available on a first come, first served basis.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V.
Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa (435) 259-4642 www.sorrelriver.com