Maintenance Tech. $500 Sign-on Bonus - Snowpine Lodge
Alta has skiing in the Winter and wonderful hiking in the Summer!
- Alta, Utah
- Some experience required
Snowpine Lodge is a luxury ski resort set in the beautiful Wasatch Mountains!
Snowpine Lodge is a ski-in, ski-out resort next to Alta Ski Area, located 40 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. With over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor/outdoor event space, 54 luxurious guest rooms, 14 deluxe dorm beds, plush amenities and convenient slope-side location, Snowpine Lodge is set apart from all other offerings in Little Cottonwood Canyon. We are the premier choice for weddings, corporate retreats, family reunions, weekend getaways, and dream ski vacations.
Snowpine Lodge is excited to be a part of the Davidson Hospitality Group family!
How you can make an impact every day!
A Rooms/Building Maintenance Engineer will perform work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and hotel structure operational and in good repair. Duties may involve pipe fitting, boiler making, insulating, carpentry, repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; minor plumbing, drywall and vinyl repair and installation, floor repairs and other general maintenance duties.
What skills will help you succeed in this role?
- Experience of 2-5 years preferred in commercial or institutional maintenance environment.
- HVAC or plumbing or electrical skills.
- Light carpentry and knowledge of paint and wallpaper.
- Certification in pool operation preferred.
- Meet minimum age requirements of jurisdiction.
- Ability to communicate effectively with public and other Team Members.
- Valid driver’s license preferred.
- Preventive maintenance background preferred.
- Read, write and understand English.
Davidson Hospitality Group is an award-winning, full-service hospitality management company overseeing hotels, restaurants, dining, and entertainment venues across the US. A trusted partner and preferred operator for Hilton, Hyatt, Kimpton, Marriott, and Margaritaville. Davidson is comprised of four highly specialized operating verticals: Davidson Hotels, Pivot, Davidson Resorts and Davidson Restaurant Group.
Davidson offers a rich benefit program with a variety of benefits designed to enrich the lives and well-being of our team members and their families.
- Three Tiers of Medical Coverage
- 24/7 Healthcare Concierge
- 24/7 Teledoc service
- Maternity Program
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Pet Insurance
- Hotel Discounts
- Paid Time Off (vacation, sick, bereavement, and Holidays)
- 401K Match
Working at Davidson is like nowhere else. It’s less of a job, more of a calling. It’s part career, part revolution. Because whatever you do here, you play a part in helping redefine the way quality hospitality is delivered to our guests, our clients, our partners, and each other.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hospitality is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test and background check required. We participate in E-Verify.