Join our team and have an amazing summer!
Amazing views and adventures on a daily basis
- Mineral, California
- $1,240.00 / week
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 2 months. (Apr 03, 2023)
Live in the heart of the 15th national park. Housing is provided and within walking distance to work. Manzanita Lake Camper Store and Cabins are close to the lake where kayaking, canoeing, and relaxing is the name of the game. We are looking for an experienced Seasonal Assistant General Manager to join our team of amazing associates for the 2023 season.
While enjoying the breath-taking scenery that surrounds Manzanita Lake, the Seasonal Assistant General Manager will:
- Lead a talented team of 16-20 dedicated employees who embrace our philosophy of providing an extraordinary experience to visitors from around the world;
- Build relationships with local visitors who enjoy the area regularly and appreciate its value in the community;
- Work closely with General Manager, Retail Manager and corporate team to complete applicable training programs intended to guide and educate staff that leads to skills enhancement;
- Contribute to the company's environmental focus of stewarding our resources wisely;
- Partner with the Park Service to ensure adherence to contractual obligations;
- Effectively coach, develop and mentor staff to ensure an extraordinary employee work experience;
- Provide accurate and timely financial reports to management as requested.
The Seasonal Assistant General Manager is expected to:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience working as an Assistant General Manager in the hospitality industry;
- Act as General Manager in their absence and be responsible for all functions of operations.
- Possess strong leadership skills that motivate a team of employees to provide extraordinary hospitality and have fun in the process;
- Train all staff on the Company's POS systems, as well as policies and procedures, and hold them accountable for meeting/exceeding expectations;
- Spend the majority of time visible on the sales floor and in the Cafe to provide guidance and feedback to all staff;
- Possess professional communication skills that build strong performing teams;
- Understand, embrace, and communicate the Company's retail sales, cafe management and environmental priorities so everyone strives for the same goals
- Handle various duties that involve frequent bending, twisting, squatting and lifting up to 25 lbs frequently and 50 lbs occasionally, with assistance. The majority of time will be spent on feet in a fast-paced environment.
Snow Mountain LLC is an equal-opportunity employer!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary/Seasonal
Schedule: 8-hour shift, Holidays, Weekend availability
Salary Range is $1240 per week
- Are you able to work in Lassen Volcanic National park, CA
- Are you able to work the full 2023 season, working approximately early April through late September?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Posses at least two (2) years successful leadership experience as an Assistant General Manager in the National Parks (preferred)