Summer Housekeeper for Family Ranch - Jackson Wyoming
- Wilson, Wyoming
- $85.00 / day + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 4 months (Jun 15, 2018)
SUMMER HOUSEKEEPER for private family-owned cattle ranch in Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Housekeeper’s primary duties:
- Must have prior housekeeping experience and self starter.
- Open and deep clean 3 log cabins and one 4BR house for the summer season.
- Cleaning common areas and bathrooms of 3 ranch cabins daily
- Changing sheets on up to 32 beds a week when guests/family move in and out
- Launder sheets and towels
- Maintain list of maintenance items and notify maintenance staff
- Collect and drop off recycling
- Maintain inventory and organization of sporting goods (raft, paddle boards etc)
- Close cabins at the end of the season
- Help cook and assistant cook in the kitchen when housekeeping is slow
Approx. Dates: Mid June to Mid September
Housing: Private Room on the Ranch
Board: Home-cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner 6 days/week
Schedule: Monday – Saturday; 8am to 5pm, with breaks for breakfast and lunch (approx 8 hours/day), Sunday off.
Compensation: $85/day plus end-of-season bonus
How to Apply
Email resume or letter of interest with previous experience and references.