Open to adventure & novelty through the Great Smokey Mountains
Hiking Trails, Bar & Lounge, Fire Pits, Mountain Top, and MORE!
- year round
- Robbinsville, North Carolina
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
AT INDIGO ROAD...
Our goal is to be the best job you'll ever have in the hospitality industry. No joke, it’s what we truly aim for. We believe that by taking care of you, you'll best take care of our guests. It's working. In addition to generous benefits and job openings across 30+ locations, we have internal growth opportunities for everyone who wants it. But most of all, we have heart. Founded in 2009 by Steve Palmer, IRHG sets itself apart in the industry by fostering an environment where our people come first. We want to meet you. Come join us in our mission to change the hospitality industry, forever.
The Skyline Lodge in Highlands, NC is seeking a motivated, and energetic individual to be a part of our Housekeeping Team. This individual will ensure the cleanliness of the Lodge guest rooms and public areas in line with IRHG standards.
The Skyline Lodge is able to offer year-round employment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Clean and service guest rooms, public areas and acts as Houseperson.
- Completes all tasks as assigned for the day to the standards of Skyline Lodge and our guests.
- Cover Room Attendant, Houseperson and Public Area assignments as assigned; cleaning public bathrooms, stocking carts, cleaning glassware, stripping rooms, and overall cleanliness of Lodge.
- Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
- Keep housekeeping cart orderly and stocked throughout the day, maintaining a clean work environment.
- Ensure housekeeping areas, public areas and cart are restocked for the next shift.
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all guest requests; Practice chemical safety rules and follows procedures for needles and other hazardous materials.
- Report all suspicious persons, activities or hazardous conditions to the manager.
- Follow Lost and Found protocols.
- Maintain high standards of guest relations when in contact with the guest.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties and proactively assists others when own tasks are completed.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions.
- Strive to maintain personal, staff and guest safety.
- Participates in activities and meetings.
- Completes all assigned tasks for the day, assists others when completed.
- Ability to cross train with the Front Office to assist with necessary tasks.
- Hours Required: Thirty to Forty hours over a five-day period; flexible; days and times may vary based on needs of Hotel. Hours based on business volume and needs, most weekends required. Coverage includes possible overnights.
How to Apply
Apply on our Careers page or email your resume and a brief summary about yourself to email@example.com