The Rocky Mountains are calling your name!
An outdoor enthusiast's paradise!
- Fraser, Colorado
- $24.00 / hour
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Full-time, year-round rental/retail manager needed! Our fun and fast-paced work environment requires enthusiastic customer interaction, strong teamwork and consistent problem-solving capabilities. We work hard. We play hard. We love where we live!
Compensation Range: $24.00 to $30.00 per hour, based on experience.
- Generate sales, demonstrate and maintain an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service.
- Provide training resources for employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales.
- Administer company policies and guidelines.
- Communicate company values and goals to the employees.
- Monitor and control daily payroll budget.
- Set employee schedule and provide timesheets to HR when requested for payroll.
- Maintain merchandising and cleanliness standards.
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals.
- Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures.
- Recruit and maintain a quality core staff.
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products.
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques.
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Previous retail/rental experience preferred.
- Previous management experience preferred.
- Passion for skiing and/or snowboarding.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English.
- Computer skills at a level high enough to be able to teach employees any needed systems or software.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, holidays and/or weekends.
- Bending, lifting (up to 50 pounds) and standing are required.