Work in Grand County's largest store!
Serving the Winter Park and Granby Ranch Ski Areas for decades!
- Fraser, Colorado
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 17, 2021)
The role of assistant store manager is to assist in managing sales, staff, operational and merchandising functions of the store to attain maximum profitability, productivity, and a world-class guest experience.
- Generate sales, demonstrate and maintain a professional standard of guest service
- Assist Store Manager in maintaining an enthusiastic and professional standard of guest service
- Provide training resources for employees in POS, product knowledge, guest service, and sales
- Administer company policies and guidelines
- Assist Store Manager in communicating company values and goals to the employees
- Assist Store Manager in monitoring and controlling a daily payroll budget
- Maintain merchandising and cleanliness standards
- Manage inventory control and meet or exceed inventory goals
- Enforce company cash handling and other Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Recruit and assist in maintaining a quality core staff
- Remain current on new industry products and trends; demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Maintain all company paperwork according to policies and standards