Work in Trestle!
We are located within 5 minutes of Trestle Bike Park
- Fraser, Colorado
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 10, 2021)
The Service Technician must be willing to be involved in all roles at our store. We look to the associate to fully and confidently evaluate all our customers' needs and qualify service appropriately. With customer service being our top priority, the associate must provide exemplary skills in both product knowledge and relationship building. Ability to work in a fast paced and energy filled environment, with a positive, team focused attitude is paramount.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Self-motivation, a positive, team-focused mentality, plus a willingness to pitch in on any task
- Fantastic hospitality—a warm, approachable manner, great listening skills, and a drive to help in any way you can—even on the toughest, busiest days
- Top-notch communication skills
- Impressive attention to detail and a love for tinkering ‘til you figure it out
- Eagerness to learn the ins and outs of servicing bicycles
- A desire to continually learn proper service methods and new technologies
- Employee Housing available.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW to apply online