Manage brand new Ski & Snowboard Rental/Retail Shop near Winter Park, CO!
Come live the small mountain town lifestyle with us!
- Fraser, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Assist in managing retail sales, tuning & adjusting of ski/snowboards, staff, oversee all rental equipment and systems, and all operating and merchandising functions of the store to attain maximum profitability, productivity, and a world class guest experience.
Job duties include:
- Tuning and adjusting of ski and snowboard equipment
- Generate sales, demonstrate and maintain a high level of excellence while serving guests
- Evaluate sales trends and create methods for sales growth
- Rental inventory and retail inventory management and upkeep including purchasing
- Role model and administer company standards, policies and guidelines
- Recruit, hire, train, coach, maintain and manage a quality core staff
- Enforce company cash handling policies and standards
- Communicate ideas or issues with the owner of the company
- Manage operational budget
- Remain current on new industry products and trends and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Retail purchasing and merchandise experience is a plus
- Maintain a well-kept shop, inviting to all customers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of retail sales experience
- Minimum of 3 year ski/snowboard management experience
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Ski and snowboard tuning experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn POS systems for retail and rental
- Ability to communicate frequently with co-workers and guests in a positive, approachable and welcoming manner
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi task
- Must be a team player and able to handle fast paced and stressful seasonal rushes
- Posses the desire to offer the highest customer service standards to guests