Join our team at the Retreat, Links and Spa at Silvies Valley Ranch where the wild west meets luxury
Located in beautiful Eastern Oregon in the Silvies Valley at the base of the Strawberry Mountains
- year round
- Seneca, Oregon
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Mar 01, 2024)
Front Desk Manager Hotel Experience a must! We are looking for a skilled Hotel Front Desk Manager to oversee the daily operations of our front desk & reservations. As a guest service manager, you will ensure a smooth check-in and check-out process and ensure that all payments are made. You will manage all lobby activities and see to the functionality of hotel amenities, such as the pool, spa, and experiences.
The Front Desk Manager, is Guest Services and over-sees the hotel front office operations and sets/maintains high standards for desk organization and function resulting in outstanding guest service. This position will serve as a principal guest service manager and will be asked to make decisions in all things related to guest services. You will work under the Resort Operations Manager.
PERKS & BENEFITS
As our employee, you receive extremely affordable employee housing, discounted meals, employee discounts, and a generous benefits program.
- Manages the daily supervision of all front desk staff members and ensure proper guest service is provided at the resort. Use good judgement and professionalism when managing guest complaints.
- Assist in monitoring and consistently evaluate job performance of all front desk staff and communicating observations for training purposes.
- Coordinate and train all front office staff to ensure success in their position.
- Assist with maintaining full control of all aspects of the hotel front desk. Monitoring rooms throughout shift to prevent double bookings, computer errors, key control, shift reports. Ensure appropriate follow up of all areas of the front desk.
- Work closely with support staff in group bookings, VIP rooms, special requests, rooming lists, and billing and/or billing errors were necessary.
- Ensure that front desk staff are all adhering to all Silvies Valley Ranch policies and procedures including, lost and found, handling of front desk transactions, sustainability, safety, etc.
- Assume all functions and responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent and Manager.
- Work with all departments and support staff to ensure professional communication is maintained. When necessary, work to resolve interpersonal challenges with staff.
- Other duties as assigned by Resort Operations Manager.
- At least 5 years total working in Hotel Front Desk, Reservations, Customer Service, and Front Desk Manager with experience using a booking / reservations system.
- Possess sufficient experience and technical expertise in all functions of the front office and reservations acquired through management experience in guest service setting.
- Ability to train new front desk staff nd maintain an ongoing training program.
- Ability to deal with diverse guest clientele in a variety of situations
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- MUST be Flexible
Please note that this job description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be assigned as needed.
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seneca, OR 97873: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Hotel Reservations & Customer Service: 3 years
- Hotel Front Desk Manager: 2 years
How to Apply
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org