Experience the wild west of Wyoming while working with a great team!
Grow you accounting career in a stellar location!
- year round
- Moran, Wyoming
- $18.00 - $30.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Perched on Jackson Lake in Grant Teton National Park, Signal Mountain Lodge is the only lakefront accommodation in the park. We offer low-cost, dormitory style housing, employee dining room and spectacular lake and mountain views! During your time off, explore over 200 miles of hiking trails, experience some of the best rock climbing in North America, enjoy world-class fishing or relax on a scenic float along the Snake River. We offer free wi-fi, discounts on merchandise and activities!
Get ready to begin the journey of a lifetime, ignite your passion and pursue what matters to you at one of the most amazing places in the world! Join our Summer 2023 team today!
The Accounting Coordinator I will support the efficient operation of the company by assisting with a wide range of administrative and accounting functions. In addition, the Accounting Coordinator will also provide financial analysis and support as required.
- Making journal or ledger entries
- Partnering with other staff members to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid, and debts are collected.
- Staying current on the company, local, state, and federal financial regulations, and policies.
- Assist in special projects and year end projects as requested
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Previous experience interacting with auditors is desirable
- Knowledge Oracle Financial or other financial Sofware is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or similar field strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office
Listed as year round but open to seasonal!
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below