Make your summer GRAND & join the team at Signal Mountain Lodge!
Grow your culinary career in Grand Teton National Park!
- Moran, Wyoming
- $14.75 - $14.75 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (May 08, 2023)
Perched on Jackson Lake in Grant Teton National Park, Signal Mountain Lodge is the only lakefront accommodation in the park. We offer low-cost, dormitory style housing, employee dining room and spectacular lake and mountain views! During your time off, explore over 200 miles of hiking trails, experience some of the best rock climbing in North America, enjoy world-class fishing or relax on a scenic float along the Snake River. We offer free wi-fi, discounts on merchandise and activities!
Get ready to begin the journey of a lifetime, ignite your passion and pursue what matters to you at one of the most amazing places in the world! Join our Summer 2023 team today!
It’s time to bake new dreams! As an integral member of our amazing Food Services Team, you’ll feel right at home at Aramark. With the chance to try different flavors and baking styles, you’ll follow mouth-watering recipes and work with top-of-the-line equipment to ‘bake’ your dreams come true.
Your health and safety are important to us, so we have production and safety guidelines in place to help you do what you love most. So, come on board, ignite your passion, and start your sweet career with Aramark.
Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Bakes and prepares a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
• Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
• Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, etc.
• Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, mixers, etc.
• Safely uses a variety of utensils including knives
• Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Previous experience as a baker or in a related role preferred
• Proven knowledge of baking methods, standards, and food safety regulations such as proper food handling, sanitation, and storage
• Required to obtain food safety certification(s)
• Demonstrates basic math and counting skills
• Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below