Make your summer GRAND & join the team at Signal Mountain Lodge!
Experience working & living in Grand Teton National Park!
- Moran, Wyoming
- $15.25 - $15.25 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (May 08, 2023)
GRAND. TETON. NATIONAL. PARK. We may be a little biased, but we think our corner of Wyoming is an incredibly special place to spend a summer. Signal Mountain Lodge is located right on the shores of Jackson Lake in the heart of Grand Teton National Park and offers one of the most unique employee experiences the seasonal circuit has to offer.
Perched on Jackson Lake in Grant Teton National Park, Signal Mountain Lodge is the only lakefront accommodation in the park. We offer low-cost, dormitory style housing, employee dining room and spectacular lake and mountain views! During your time off, explore over 200 miles of hiking trails, experience some of the best rock climbing in North America, enjoy world-class fishing or relax on a scenic float along the Snake River. We offer free wi-fi, discounts on merchandise and activities!
Get ready to begin the journey of a lifetime, ignite your passion and pursue what matters to you at one of the most amazing places in the world! Join our Summer 2023 team today!
Do you love to cook? Are you passionate about food? As a Cook on our team, you’ll help bring recipes to life while being able to flex your creativity! Surrounded by fresh ingredients and the best equipment, you’ll be immersed in a world that goes beyond food preparation – experimenting with different cuisines, flavors, and cooking styles. At Aramark, we care about your health, so we have production guidelines and safety procedures in place to help you do what you love. Get ready to reach new heights, ignite your passion, and pursue what matters by cooking with us!
• Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Cooks and prepare a variety of food according to production guidelines and standardized recipes
• Sets up workstation with all needed ingredients and equipment
• Prepares ingredients by measuring, weighing, mixing, chopping, trimming, and peeling food items
• Safely uses a variety of utensils including knives
• Operates equipment such as ovens, stoves, slicers, mixers, etc.
• Bakes, roasts, broils, steams, and uses a variety of cooking methods on meat, vegetables, and other foods
• Arranges, garnishes, and portions food according to established guidelines
• Properly stores food by adhering to food safety policies and procedures
• Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, and utensils
• Maintains excellent customer service and positive demeanor towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including accurate food safety and sanitation
• Ensures security of company assets
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
• Experience as a cook or in a related role required
• Validated knowledge of the basic principles of food preparation, various cooking methods, and food safety regulations such as accurate food handling, sanitation, and storage
• Must be able to acquire food safety certification
• Demonstrate basic math and counting skills
• Demonstrates interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply Now" button listed below