Join the kitchen at 10,200 feet!
At 10,200 feet, Shwayder Camp is located in Colorado on the slopes of Mt. Evans.
- Denver, Colorado
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 24, 2021)
Shwayder Camp of Temple Emanuel
Job Description: Kitchen Staff
Supervised by: Head Chef
- Desire to work at a residential summer camp for children
- Prior experience with food service not necessary
- Ability to communicate with, relate to, and serve as an example to all campers
- Ability to accept guidance, constructive feedback, and support
- Minimum age requirement: 18 years of age
- Able and willing to work with a variety of staff members in a calm, collected manner at all times
- Must maintain both back of house and front of house facilities.
- Must ensure strict cleanliness and hygiene of all dining facilities and equipment
- Works directly with Head Chef to provide necessary food prep
- Must be able to lift/unload/move food and supplies; lift dishes to a storage location; use kitchen equipment safely; operate electrical and mechanical equipment; maintain appropriate inventory of food and supplies; operate dishwasher while maintaining appropriate temperature; determine the cleanliness of dishes, food-contact surfaces, and kitchen areas; assess the condition of food.
- Attend regular supervisory meetings with supervisor
- Attend all kitchen staff meetings
- Adhere to the goals, mission, and vision of Shwayder Camp
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- Act as a role model at camp
- Additional responsibilities may be given at the Director’s discretion.
How to Apply
Apply online via the link below!