Work and Play in this Mountain Paradise, come see why we never want to leave...
Spectacular views and access to all the best nature has to offer!
- McCall, Idaho
- $16.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 25, 2022)
WHO ARE WE?
Whitetail Club is the premier private club and residential community in the Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountain regions. The allure of this hidden gem stems not only from the impressive list of amenities, facilities, programming and benefits provided inside the gates of the Whitetail community but also from the natural offerings of the area, which are action-packed and serene all at the same time.
Our Camp Supervisor creates an atmosphere that inspires the children of our members and guests to return, they instill a strong atmosphere of service excellence, promoting a safe and fun learning environment for all of our Camp Sharlie participants. The Camp Supervisor coordinates camp set-up, orders supplies, facilitates training, and plans the counselor schedule and activity calendar for the summer. They are responsible for the safety and supervision of children ages 4-12 while teaching and implementing daily curriculum. They are excellent communicators in a fast-paced atmosphere, sharing information with parents, camp counselors and other hotel departments. In addition, they help establish a nutritious food program with the support of the Executive Chef. A key part of the Camp Supervisor’s job is to serve as a Shore Lodge/Whitetail ambassador, engaging the guest at every opportunity.
- You consistently maintain a positive work environment by supervising, leading, working and communicating in a courteous and professional manner with all guests, co-workers and vendors.
- You Lead by example, fostering departmental teamwork and collaboration.
- You thrive in the ability of multi-tasking while maintaining a high degree of organization and detail.
- You are self-motivated, positive and engaging and genuinely enjoy working with children.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Greet and interact with Campers/Guests; create a memorable experience that exceeds our Forbes/AAA, 4 star/diamond service goals.
- Responsible for the care/instruction of activities and safety of all children involved with Camp Sharlie.
- Anticipate guests’ needs and provide appropriate service.
- Train, schedule and supervise other counselors.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Efficient with posting of daily charges through Golf Pro/V1 system.
- Update and add departmental SOPs as needed.
- Maintain awareness of all safety, state and federal sanitation and security procedures relevant to the department and property. Ensure department members are familiar with and adhere to them as well.
- Maintain awareness of occupancy levels, reservations, group business and special requests or functions and their potential affect on the operations.
- Support the financial/marketing goals of the division.
- Maintain required inventories and par stock levels.
- Ensure all reporting and time sensitive needs are supplied to appropriate parties when required (historical records, financials, payroll, email, HR needs, schedules, logs, etc).
- Participates in and promotes health/safety, accident prevention and recycling efforts.
- Establish a maintenance plan for the facility.
- Establish nutritious food program in partnership with the Executive Chef.