If water is your thing, come work at this Platinum Club in our Marina!
Epic Summers on the Lake to be had here!
- McCall, Idaho
- $16.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (May 25, 2022)
WHO ARE WE?
Whitetail Club is the premier private club and residential community in the Pacific Northwest and Rocky Mountain regions. The allure of this hidden gem stems not only from the impressive list of amenities, facilities, programming and benefits provided inside the gates of the Whitetail community but also from the natural offerings of the area, which are action-packed and serene all at the same time.
The role of the Assistant Marina Manager is to oversee the daily operations of the Marina staff and work closely with the reservations team to maximize slip and boat rentals. Organizes and caries out guided services such as lake tours. Exceeds guest satisfaction by ensuring consistency and maintaining the property.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Responsible for general maintenance of Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club’s fleet of boats
- Responsible for training all marina staff on daily marina operations and ensuring each can perform essential job duties at Forbes/AAA, 4 star/diamond standards
- Overseeing beginning and end of season dock maintenance and boat storage
- Accurately organizing and tracking marina slip, boat, and equipment rentals
- Creating and communicating weekly schedules to the staff to ensure proper coverage at all times in the marina
- Supervising daily operations conducted by the marina staff
- Verifying marina reservations on a daily basis and completing tasks in preparation for the days’ activities
- Preparing and captaining of boat rentals and lake tours, as well as end of day returns of the boats (docking, cleanup, line maintenance)
- Maintaining marina lines and fenders
- Conducting daily preventative boat maintenance including verification of fluid levels as well as preventative boat lift maintenance
- Responsible for organization and cleanliness of all marina areas, including docks and dock boxes
- Assisting with docking of guests’ boats
- Launching company fleet boats and guests’ boats at the local boat ramp
- Accommodating special requests and providing custom services and experiences for our guests and members
- Have a strong understanding of all resort operations in order to assist at all times
- Taking initiative on projects that need attention without direct supervision
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills within the department, ensuring all marina employees follow company procedures and standards and continuously provide a superior level of service and skill
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- 3+ years experience in the Marina/Recreation Industry
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Previous leadership experience with a proven ability to lead by example
- Ability to self-start on various projects, see needs and act appropriately while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience launching boats while maintaining a level of accuracy and safety
- Strong familiarity with various boat/water vessel operations
- Experience and competence driving or captaining motorized vessels
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- CPR/First Aid Certification preferred
How to Apply
Please complete your profile and upload your resume here: