Housekeepers! Work and Play in this Mountain Paradise, come see why we never want to leave...
We offer housing, free shift meals, free gym access, free golf, Matching 401K after 6 mos! + more!
- McCall, Idaho
- $12.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
Interested in a once in a lifetime opportunity? Come experience life on the sandy shores of Payette Lake! The Shore Lodge is a 4 diamond, luxury property situated in beautiful McCall Idaho, approximately 100 miles north of Boise Idaho. This idyllic mountain resort offers guests a host of amenities, activities designed for fun, relaxation and warm hospitality all in a setting of spectacular natural beauty. This is a destination opportunity that offers everything a mountain resort has to offer, check us out…
- Whitetail Club is a 2021-22 Platinum Club of America!
- Rated “12th Best Hotel in the US” by TripAdvisor
- A Forbes Travel Guide Award Winner
- AAA; Four Diamond Hotel and… many more accolades.
Employees of the Shore Lodge enjoy many amenities of the resort, Award-winning Golf, Free Gym Access, Wi-fi and Shift Meals, Summer Excursions, Mountain Biking, Huckleberry Picking, Hiking, Camping, Hot Pooling, Water Sports, Cliff Jumping, Rock Climbing and much, much more. All that inspires work and play in the mountains is here at The Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club.
We are in need of finding employees with the ability to bring warm, authentic, first class service to our members and guests. Individuals who provide flawless execution, achieve extraordinary results, and exceed expectations with an understanding of the customer experience we are creating in the hospitality industry.
ROOM ATTENDANT SUMMARY:
The Shore Lodge Room Attendant maintains the cleanliness of our guests’ rooms, ensuring a professional and welcoming presentation by completing routine duties in cleaning and servicing. Our Room attendants promote a positive image of our property to guests and are pleasant, honest, and friendly.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Obtain a list of vacant rooms that need to be cleaned.
- Clean guest rooms to the highest standards.
- Make our guest beds, dust the rooms and furniture, clean the bathrooms, and closets.
- Replenish amenities, guestroom, and bath supplies according to the operational standards.
- Clean guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor and vacuum the carpet.
- Check and secure the rooms when completed ensuring security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards.
- Examine rooms to determine the need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Inventory all furnishings, linens, and room amenities.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, club members, and fellow employees.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Attend periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching, and prolonged periods of standing, walking
- Lifting supplies and equipment up to 50# or more
- Constant visual, hearing acuity and frequent agility and dexterity required
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Oral and written comprehension and expression
- Ability to follow instructions and multi-task while maintaining a high degree of organization and detail
- Work autonomously at a fast pace, moving from project to project with the ability to re-prioritize as needs arise
- Ability to communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and coworkers
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred
How to Apply
Please apply online.