Room Attendants - Mountain Resort Property with Housing! - Yes, we follow CDH COVID Guidelines!
Beautiful mountain property located on the sandy shores of a Glacier Carved Lake in Idaho!
- McCall, Idaho
- $12.00 / hour + tips
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
ROOM ATTENDANT SUMMARY:
The Shore Lodge Room Attendant maintains the cleanliness of our guests’ rooms, ensuring a professional and welcoming presentation by completing routine duties in cleaning and servicing. Our Room attendants promote a positive image of our property to guests and are pleasant, honest, and friendly.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Obtain a list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned.
- Clean guest rooms to the highest standards.
- Make our guest beds, dust the rooms and furniture, clean the bathrooms, and closets.
- Replenish amenities, guestroom, and bath supplies according to the operational standards.
- Clean guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor and vacuum the carpet.
- Check and secure the rooms when completed ensuring security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards.
- Examine rooms to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Inventory all furnishings, linens, and room amenities.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, club members, and fellow employees.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time, or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Attend periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Oral and written comprehension and expression
- Ability to follow instructions and multi-task while maintaining a high degree of organization and detail
- Work autonomously at a fast pace, moving from project to project with the ability to re-prioritize as needs arise
- Ability to communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and coworkers
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching, and prolonged periods of standing, walking
- Lifting supplies and equipment up to 50# or more
- Constant visual, hearing acuity and frequent agility and dexterity required
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals