Come Experience the Mountain Resort Destination, that is Shore Lodge Whitetail Club! Check us out!
Beautiful Mountain Resort on a Lake filled with summer fun!
- McCall, Idaho
- $12.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Jul 08, 2020)
ROOM ATTENDANT SUMMARY:
The Shore Lodge Room Attendant maintains the cleanliness of our guests’ rooms, ensuring a professional and welcoming presentation by completing routine duties in cleaning and servicing. Our Room attendants are friendly and honest gurus of clean! They are promoters of the positive image of Shore Lodge Whitetail Club to our members and guests.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Obtain list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned.
- Clean guest rooms to the highest standards.
- Make our guest beds, dust the rooms and furniture, clean the bathrooms and closets.
- Replenish amenities, guestroom and bath supplies according to the operational standards.
- Clean guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor and vacuum the carpet.
- Check and secure the rooms when completed ensuring security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards.
- Examine rooms to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Inventory all furnishings, linens and room amenities.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests, club members and fellow employees.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Attend periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Oral and written comprehension and expression
- Ability to follow instructions and multi-task while maintaining a high degree of organization and detail
- Work autonomously at a fast pace, moving from project to project with the ability to re-prioritize as needs arise
- Ability to communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and coworkers
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Previous experience in housekeeping is preferred
How to Apply
Apply for seasonal or full time by clicking APPLY NOW