Come Experience the Mountain Resort Destination that is Shore Lodge Whitetail Club! Check us out!
Mountain Lake Property in Beautiful McCall, ID
- McCall, Idaho
- $12.00 / hour + tips
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (May 13, 2020)
First impressions are everything! As a Conde Nast Traveler Reader’s Choice Award Winner, Shore Lodge, Whitetail Club, wants our Members and Guests to experience a sparkling hotel every time they walk in. The pride we take in ensuring all areas of the hotel are clean and tidy reflects in our exceptional quality.
Hotel Overview: Situated on the sandy shores of Payette Lake surrounded by National Forests in the quintessential town of McCall Idaho. Our hotel features 77 guestrooms and our guests enjoy a variety of restaurants and bars as well as Idaho’s only 4 Star Spa, The Cove, pool and fitness facilities, as well as meeting space.
Summary of Success Factors:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly responsible, reliable and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of the team with minimum supervision.
- Notify management concerning need for repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilation equipment.
- Follow all safety and sanitation and departmental policies, procedures and service standards.
- Attend periodic staff meetings with other department heads to discuss company policies and patrons’ complaints, and to make recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operations.
- Exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ views; give and welcome feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit; support everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; look for ways to improve and promote quality; apply feedback to improve performance; monitor own work to ensure quality.
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction; take responsibility for own actions; keep commitments; complete tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Various Duties include some or all of the following based on need:
- Maintain and clean all areas. Including vacuuming, mopping, dusting and polishing floors and furniture throughout the Shore Lodge, Whitetail, and The Cove.
- Empty trash and clean restrooms, mirrors, inside of windows, wipe and dust all surfaces; keeping all brass and stainless steel shiny.
- Clear snow and debris from entry ways.
- Obtain list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned, clean guest rooms to the highest standards.
- Clean guest bathroom/bedroom/floor corridor; make guest beds, dust rooms and furniture, clean closet.
- Replenish amenities, guestroom and bath supplies.
- Check and secure the rooms when completed ensuring security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards.
- Examine rooms to determine need for repairs or replacement of furniture or equipment, and make recommendations to management.
- Remove used linens and trash from guest rooms and restock rooms with clean linens and maintain the cleanliness of hallways.
- Sort used linens to be washed and monitor linens for stains and or damage, dry, fold and stock linens.
How to Apply
Please click APPLY NOW to complete your profile and submit your resume for consideration