Is Client Engagement your thing? End of Season? Looking for a Beautiful Winter Property?
A Forbes 4 Star Winner located in the majestic mountains of Idaho!
- McCall, Idaho
- $14.00 - $16.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
WHO ARE WE?
Shore Lodge Whitetail Club, LLC is one of the top three resorts in the West according to Conde Nast Traveler. Whitetail Club is the premier private golf community in the state and we are proud to say we are a Platinum Club of America. Our first and foremost priority is to create exceptional lifetime memories for our members and guests. Hospitality professionals if you are looking for a Mountain Career Destination, there is none better!
Ensure overwhelming positive guest and member experiences. We work to provide information and special services to enhance our Guest and Member experiences prior to and during their stay, exceeding Guest requests from ordinary to extraordinary. Our success comes from creating an atmosphere that will inspire guests and members to return.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Oversee daily concierge duties and logistics for services offered, exceeding the highest standards of hospitality.
- Serve as the main contact for the front desk, communicating directly with guests and members.
- Provide information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes, pricing, and transportation schedules.
- Provide area maps, directions, brochures and other materials, accommodate special requests.
- Assist with room reservations, check-in/out procedure and lodge/club orientation as needed.
- Process accurate reservations from incoming calls and emails.
- Answer multiple phone lines and direct calls resort-wide as necessary.
- Use multiple computer software programs to process guest stays and schedule activities.
- Schedule Spa appointments in person or via phone and respond to email inquiries.
- Process gift cards sold through an online store (Shopify).
- Send email confirmations to bookings and confirm appointments.
- Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and out, escort guests to the locker room, give tours, assist in the selection of retail, re-book for future visits, and answer questions.
How to Apply
Please complete your profile and upload your resume.