Free Housing, Tips and a fun work environment!
An outdoor enthusiasts playground in the Katahdin Region
- Mount Chase, Maine
- $17.00 - $20.00 / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts soon! (Dec 29, 2023)
We are seeking a Primary Cook with a Kitchen Manager mindset to join us for our Winter 2024 season! Typical shifts are 11am-10pm). Responsibilities include but are not limited to; prepping ingredients, preparing meals, informing food runners and bar staff when orders are ready, and full clean up after each shift. They will also be responsible for monitoring inventory to ensure we have sufficient supplies at all times. Creating menu specials and new items that fit in with our existing offerings and what our customers desire.
Our ideal candidate would be a Self Starter and skilled multitasker who adheres to food safety codes. Our winter season is a very fast-paced environment. We always strive to be a fun, upbeat place to work!
We’re a four-season resort property.
Our primary Spring, Summer, Fall customers are Campers, ATVers, Hikers, Paddlers, Fisherman, Hunters, or those just looking to get away from it all.
- Must be a self-starter and work well as part of a team. 40 hours plus overtime available for the right motivated individual.
- Hourly rate of pay will ultimately be determined based on experience & skill.
- We Tip-split evenly with ALL employees (front of house, kitchen and bar) per shift.
- PM shift cooks earn as much as $1,500 a month in credit card tips plus take home their daily cash tips.
- On-site Housing is available which is Located just less than 1/4 mile from the workplace. Private bedroom and shared living space, and bathroom.
- We’re primarily seeking to fill a Winter season position (Late December-Mid April) but it could lead to a permanent year-round position for the right candidate.