Fun Work Environment, Free Housing and Tips!
Nestled in the Heart of the Katahdin Region
- Mount Chase, Maine
- $15.00 - $20.00 / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
We seeking a primary cook. (Typical shifts are 7am-3pm and/or 12pm-10pm). The Primary Cook's responsibilities include but are not limited to; prepping ingredients, preparing meals, informing food runners and bar staff when orders are ready, and full clean up after each shift. They will also be responsible for monitoring inventory to ensure we have sufficient supplies at all times. Working with us on menu specials and new items.
Our ideal candidate would be a Self Starter and skilled multitasker who adheres to food safety codes. As a Resort Property we are seasonally a very fast-paced environment but always strive to be a fun, upbeat place to work!
We’re a four-season resort property.
Our primary Spring, Summer, Fall customers are Campers, ATVers, Hikers, Paddlers, Fisherman, Hunters, or those just looking to get away from it all.
- Must be a self-starter and work well as part of a team. 45+ overtime available for a motivated individual.
- Hourly rate of pay will ultimately be determined based on experience & skill.
- We Tip-split evenly with ALL restaurant employees (Front and back of the house). Earn as much as $1,500 a month in credit card tips plus cash tips on top of your hourly pay.
- On-site Housing is available which is Located just less than 1/2 mile from the workplace. Private bedroom with up to 2 housemates sharing kitchen, living space, and bathroom.
- We’re primarily seeking to fill a Spring, Summer, and Fall position (late May- late October) but it could lead to a permanent year-round position for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
call Blaine 207-944-5092