Caddyshack, Improve your game while working at premium courses.
Located in Northwest Michigan near Traverse City.
- Bellaire, Michigan
- $10.00 / hour
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (May 01, 2020)
Shanty Creek Resorts is committed to providing our guests a unique Up North experience. Our friendly, caring staff welcomes guests with exceptional service and old-fashioned hospitality. We believe honest, long-lasting relationships with our guests, employees, neighbors, and our surrounding environment allow us to grow our business
Safely operate all golf course equipment, carefully and skillfully to maintain the golf courses up to Shanty Creek Resorts’ standards.
- Responsible for the daily mowing/conditioning of the golf course and other related areas connected to the well being of the course.
- Repair ball marks and remove rocks prior to greens mowing.
- Inform the mechanic of any and all changes in operating and performance of their equipment.
- Relay any and all problems/opportunities that will affect the operations of the golf course and its staff to the golf course superintendent, assistant, or foreman.
- Work closely with and assist the managers in their day to day operations of the course in general.
- Work independently of all supervision.
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary by the Superintendent or his/her Assistants.
Personal and professional accountability is an important aspect of employment with Shanty Creek Resorts. To that end, all Shanty Creek employees are required to adhere to Resort policies and standards of conduct while providing our guests with the highest level of service possible. No matter their position, all members of our staff may have opportunities to interact with our guests on a daily basis, therefore all employees must:
- Meet, on a daily basis, the personal appearance and uniform standards as identified by the Shanty Creek Resorts Employee Handbook.
- Utilize all tools provided to ensure that prompt and correct service and information is being given to our guests.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times, maintaining the highest standards of guest service in their interactions with fellow employees, vendors, and most importantly our guests.
- There is daily contact with golfers and guests on the golf course. This person must be able to direct guests to all resort amenities and be able to refer guests to resort events and activities.
** Housing $100 per person biweekly, traditional hotel guest room, double occupancy required.
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW and begin your online application process.
Please Note CoolWorks on application.