Office with a view! Glaciers, mountains and wildlife!
Nestled in a spectacular glacier river valley and surrounded by spruce trees and wildflowers!
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Feb 01, 2019)
*10-MONTH BENEFIT ELIGIBLE REGULAR FULL-TIME POSITION
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
The Rooms department is essential in providing dynamic guest service at the Seward Windsong Lodge. As the Rooms Division Manager, you will maintain daily Front Desk, Guest Services, Housekeeping, Janitorial and Laundry departments, including work plans, staff training and scheduling. You will ensure the best guest service is provided to all guests from all departments within the property. You will work with team members within your department and others to complete the following tasks:
- Document training programs, schedules, daily procedures and work plans, safety and security standards and Customer Service involvement for the Front Desk, Guest Services, Housekeeping, Janitorial and Laundry departments
- Attend and hold department manager meetings
- Maximize staffing, hour, and wage levels for Front of House departments
- Review gaps and position openings; work with managers to fill positions as needed
- Ensure that proper documentation is transported in all company vehicles
- Ensure procedures and company standards are followed by all employees using company vehicles
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5 years’ of progressively responsible Front Desk, hotel and/or Restaurant Management experience; or any combination of management, education and training which provides the necessary skills, knowledge and abilities
- Experience in the Alaska Tourism industry preferred
- Valid US Driver’s License required
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
- Positive and willing to participate on a team and work with a winning attitude
- Flexible and dependable
How to Apply
Join our team today, apply directly below!