See what's cooking at the Seward Windsong Lodge in Kenai Fjords National Park!
Nestled in a spectacular glacier river valley, surrounded by spruce trees, wildflowers and wildlife!
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 3 months (Jan 02, 2019)
This is a 10-month benefit eligible position, January 2 - November 1, 2019.
We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks, and wildlife. At the Seward Windsong Lodge, an experience by Pursuit, we live the dream. We are united by an intrinsic love of exploring that cannot be confined by physical borders. Every day is an opportunity to make unforgettable memories to inspire friends and families for years to come!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Safety, anticipating guest needs, honoring our surroundings and bringing your best every day are the core values we live by in order to provide dynamic guest service at the Seward Windsong Lodge. As Executive Chef, you will coordinate activities and direct training of the Sous Chef, Line Cooks and other kitchen staff who engage in preparing and cooking food to ensure an efficient and profitable food service. You will have a range of duties in order to assist the kitchen staff including:
- Overall responsibility for the hiring, training, direction and management of kitchen staff
- Responsible for the planning and execution of menus, food costs, recipes and inventory
- Oversee staff, ensuring productivity and safety
- Oversee warehouse ordering, requisitions, stocking and receiving
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 years’ experience as Executive Chef or similar position and training
- Supervisory experience required
- Seasonal experience preferred
How to Apply
Click APPLY NOW and apply online