There is nothing more satisfying than building something.
Seward is one of Alaska’s oldest and most scenic communities.
- Seward, Alaska
- $40.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts immediately!
This job will never be boring! Seward Hospitality Group is comprised of restaurants, hotels, employee housing, brewpub, and adventure park. Every day will be unique.
Help frame newest building. Brewpub & other jobs - DOE $20 - $40 per hour.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond and attend to repair requests.
- Update the maintenance work order form / Job card and file them.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
- Ability to work under pressure situations and exercise good judgments.
- Ability to focus attention on details, speed, and accuracy.
- Test, troubleshoot and perform basic repair on all types of equipment.
- To operate as an independent mechanic by analyzing problems, identifying courses of action, and implementing solutions with available resources and to a high degree of quality.
- Read and understand blueprints, schematic drawings, and technical parts breakdown.
- Carry out specific oral and written instructions.
- Maintain maintenance inventory and requisition parts and supplies as needed.
- Train and instruct other members of the staff through the sharing of knowledge and skills.
- To be able to work in a neat and efficient manner, keeping work areas clean and well organized. Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and adheres to the hotel the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role with a good understanding of English, both written and oral.
- Housing is available. Year-round employees receive a discount rate on the new studio-style apartments.
- Meals are discounted for employees at each of our restaurants.
- Two weeks paid time off.
How to Apply
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow up with a Facetime, Zoom, & Skype interview.