Cooking up Fun in Seward, Alaska!
Experience glaciers, wildlife, hiking, kayaking, dog sleds, and more.
- Seward, Alaska
- $12.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Feb 06, 2020)
We are seeking experienced line cooks to work limited-service restaurant. Kitchen is open to the ordering counter and dining area, and staff operates as a team. Must be willing to complete all tasks involved with restaurant operation, including supply inventory, food preparation, cooking, customer service, handling funds, and cleaning.
- Must have at least 1 year of cooking experience.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organization and sanitation skills.
- Must have ServSafe Food Handlers Certification.
- Must have clean appearance and friendly personality.
- Must be at least 21 years old, as beer and wine are sold on site.
- Seasonal and year around positions available.
- Promotion potential available based on skills and performance.
How to Apply
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In email body, please include your dates of availability. We will follow up with a Skype interview, if you are deemed a qualified candidate.