Calling all Outdoor Enthusiasts!
Work in paradise on Santa Catalina Island at a stunning beach club!
- Avalon, Catalina Island, CA
- No experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts in 2 months (Feb 06, 2018)
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Now is your chance to join the team of
Catalina Island’s most exciting adventure, the Catalina Zipline Eco Tour!
Catalina Island Company is now accepting applications for Zipline Guides.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants with a personal commitment to professionalism, safety, physical fitness and exceptional customer service. Zipline Guides are responsible for delivering unforgettable island eco tours, upholding strict safety standards, carefully inspecting course elements and equipment, as well as providing an outstanding level of service to a diverse array of customers.
- Preferred Experience: High volume/quality customer service. Outdoor recreation, zipline or ropes course facilitation and/or educational leadership experience.
- Season: Feb 6th or May 29th, through Mid-Sep, beginning with a three-week training.
- Average Hours: 30-35 hours per week.
- Rates of Pay: $13/hr during training, increasing to $15/hr upon successful training completion. Advancement is available based on job performance and position availability. (Various employee perks available towards other Catalina Island Company activities and venues.)
- Prerequisites: 18+ years of age, pre-employment background check and physical.
How to Apply
Please submit application to Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also drop your resume off in person at 150 Metropole Ave., Avalon, Ca.