Join an amazing program and community in the Colorado Rockies!
Access to 6,000 acres of private land and adventures that extend into the Rocky Mountains
- year round
- Florissant, Colorado
- $46,000.00 - $53,000.00 / year
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in about 1 month. (Jan 15, 2023)
Why Work at Sanborn?
- Be a part of a community where you have a purpose and the ability to change hundreds of lives
- Join a 75-year-old high-quality non-profit organization
- Live in a spectacular location on 6,000 acres of private property at the foothills of the Rocky Mountains
- Endless opportunities to be a role model, mentor, teacher and friend
- Join a supportive community that values professional development, growth and areas of passion related to youth development and the outdoors
We are looking for a proven leader with 3 to 5 years of previous Camp Director, School Administrative or similar related experience. Seeking an individual who has demonstrated skills and experience in responsive youth development, outdoor education and adventure programming. This individual must be capable of building a strong sense of rapport and support with stakeholders of all ages and backgrounds and must possess a desire and capacity to build and nurture these relationships over an extended period of time. The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter, leader and coach who brings wisdom, energy, collaboration, confidence, strong personal values, excellent problem solving skills and decisiveness to the position. Strong experience working in positive, progressive male-centered spaces is preferred.
Click Here for more detailed information on the Director role at Big Spring Ranch for Boys.
Housing & Utilities included: Required to reside at Camp from May through the end of August, but year round housing is provided. A hybrid of remote and in person work scheduling is also an option in the off season. Extensive benefits package including, dental & health insurance, phone plan, monthly health and wellness bonus, food during months of operation.