Scenic Arizona Guest Ranch Seeking part-time Cook
Located in Tonto National Forest - 1 Mile from Saguaro Lake
- Tonto National Forest, Arizona
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 01, 2019)
Great opportunity for a local, experienced or semi-retired chef/cook - 5 to 6 days a week - 4 to 5 hour shifts depending on the number of guests.
Position Summary: Part-time position includes cooking breakfast or dinner for 2 to 40 guests depending upon occupancy. Other duties include preparing sack lunches and maintaining kitchen sanitation. This is a temporary position but could evolve into a full-time position. We are looking for someone who can work during the months of July, August, September, 2019. Shift availability after September is not guaranteed.
- Following and preparing ranch proprietary recipes and menus.
- Meals served buffet or plated depending on the number of guests.
- Conversing with guests as time allows
- Working as a team with other kitchen staff members
- Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food
- Maintain a professional and positive appearance
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to changing guest volume
- Maricopa County Food Handlers Certificate
- Minimum high school diploma
- Previous Experience Necessary - minimum of 1 year of cooking experience
- Must have own housing and transportation
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Jobs.SaguaroLakeRanch@gmail.com
Interviews will be scheduled after reviewing resumes.