Hiring new Guide Trainees, Kayakers & Experienced Guides, NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Jobs in the Spotlight
Training & Hiring - Raft Guides, Zip Line Guides, Customer Service Reps and More...
Guide training in 2020 Begins in May and runs up to 3 weeks
We will be looking for drivers with a Commercial Drivers License with a passenger endorsement to accommodate our trip shuttles. Must be personable and outgoing to fully fit in with our staff and guests.View Job Description
We are looking for intelligent individuals that like to be challenged with their work. This position will require you to learn about and experience all of the trips and locations we offer. If you like to interact with people this is a great job for you.View Job Description
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our whitewater raft guide training and employment opportunities. is now accepting applications for whitewater river guides for the 2020 season! Training for new guides runs from May 15th to June 5th, 2020
The short summary of a job with Royal Gorge Rafting will be to guide guests safely down the Arkansas River on half day & full day adventures on the Bighorn Sheep Canyon. We require our guides to be capable and entertaining communicators, maintain a professional work ethic, have the ability to perform calmly under pressure, prove common sense and integrity and the ability to keep a positive personable attitude towards your guests & colleagues. We always require our staff to be open-minded in communication with our staff and above all else with our guests. A quintessential guide with Royal Gorge Rafting is as much an entertainer, educator, and communicator as they are a solid boater.
Starting wages are $45 per half day trip
The primary skills you will obtain through training will be:
View Job Description
- Communication Skills
- Leading & Entertaining Groups
- Organizing & Leading Daily Expeditions
- Properly Loading & Unloading Equipment
- Vehicle & Trailer Inspection
- Proper Inspection, Fitting, Wearing & Use of PFD's & Associated Gear
- Rigging, Maintenance & Inspection of Rafts & Gear
- Reading & Understanding River Currents, Eddies & Waves
- Reading & Understanding of River Hazards
- Maneuvering through Currents, Eddies & River Hazards
- On River Communication & Importance of Clear Communication
- Scouting (Reading) & Running Rapids
- Assessing & Safely Approaching River Rescue Scenarios
- Carrying Out Emergency & Rescue Procedures
- Proper White Water Swimming Techniques
- Minimizing & Explaining Resource Impacts
- On & Off River Etiquette & Proper Communication with other Peers
- Understanding & Communication of Local History & Environment
Every summer the White Water Bar & Grill employs wait staff, bartenders, kitchen personnel & hostesses. If you would like to join the White Water Bar & Grill this summer contact Ty Seufer: email@example.com or call 303 419 6782.View Job Description
How to Apply
Complete our online application. If you have specific questions that we haven't answered here on our Profile or on our website, give a call - 719 275 7238.