Create magic at our legendary mountainside river retreat. Affordable staff lodging!
Breathtaking views and visits from wildlife make this property a nature lover’s dream.
- Estes Park, Colorado
- unknown / hour + tips
- Previous experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts immediately! (Jul 01, 2018)
"Romantic Riversong is 'The Best Ever' B&B we have stayed in over the last 25 years!"
"The staff was amazing and so welcoming, and the grounds were unbelievable."
"As a hospitality management major, I am always nit-picking and analyzing the details, and I'd without a doubt give this place 10/5 stars if I could."
The Inn lies on 26 acres with a rushing mountain stream and hiking trails. An incredible place to be. The 10 guest rooms are designed with flair and elegance. Open to an energetic, outgoing person who enjoys nature and the outdoors, and who has proven dependability.
You will be one of our exceptional Innkeepers. The Innkeeper's job is to keep the Inn safe and warm, guests fed and happy, flowers watered, critters shooed away, phones answered, reservations made, guests married, beds made, laundry folded, tea & cookies served, dishes washed, rugs vacuumed, meetings attended, mail picked up, directions given and guests hugged before sending them back to the real world. Then make time for yourself beside the river, get 8 hours of sleep, and start all over the next day.
- Affordable staff lodging!!
- Get your produce and food from the stock we serve to guests.
- Base wage of $12/hour with ample opportunities for overtime.
- Gym membership.
- Annual National Parks Pass.
- Work schedules include rotating 3-day weekends, which are perfect for camping and exploring the forests.
- Paid time off accrues up to 80 hours per year.
- Bonus time off for peak-season work.
- Extra pay for shifts that take place on any of 5 holidays.
- 3 days off for Christmas.
- High-speed internet.
How to Apply
Please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a note or letter demonstrating why this job is a good fit for both of us. This could be your chance for a wonderful mountain time working with people who care.