Now Hiring Full-Time Kitchen Assistant to live and work at Beautiful, Fun Ranch!
Ranch in the Rocky Mountains - CO (Near Estes Park)
- Allenspark, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Jan 29, 2018)
Rocky Mountain Pathways Ranch is located in the scenic Rocky Mountains near Estes Park, CO. We were established to provide experiential and social/emotional programming to students that are at risk of not graduating from high school. Our students visit us for 10 days in which they participate in a variety of fun and educational activities such as horseback riding and hiking and also complete lessons led by our programming staff. Students also learn a great deal as they help out on the ranch by assisting in the barn and kitchen, tasks for which they receive community service hours they need for graduating.
Food and lodging is provided. Position begins as soon as possible and runs 6-7 months. Sorry, no pets.
Sleep and Eat
Staff accommodation is mostly communal (shared rooms) with beds, furniture, linens, pillows and blankets. Staff meals are provided 3 times per day and is the same quality of food as our guests experience. There is a staff dining area and snacks/beverages are available at all times. Must live on site. Sorry, no pets allowed.
Kitchen Assistant will support the Chef by assisting with food preparation, washing dishes, serving food and dining room and kitchen area clean-up.
- Greet our guests with a smile and express a genuine appreciation for them
- Follow safety regulations
- Follow all Ranch standards guidelines
- Support Chef with all meal preparation
- Clean food preparation equipment used, and ensures food preparation and service areas are maintained in a clean and sanitary manner
- Assisting in putting away food deliveries
Education, Experience and Requirements:
Professional, mature and experienced working with a wide range of populations (experience with both youth and adult clients)
- Experience in food service and preparation work
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision
- At least 18 years of age
How to Apply
Please apply online