Facilities Assistant Needed at Beautiful Rocky Mountain Ranch!
Ranch in the Rocky Mountains - CO (Near Estes Park)
- Allenspark, Colorado
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Job starts soon! (Aug 01, 2017)
Rocky Mountain Pathways Ranch is located in the scenic Rocky Mountains near Estes Park, CO. We were established to provide experiential and social/emotional programming to students that are at risk of not graduating from high school. Our students visit us for 10 days in which they participate in a variety of fun and educational activities such as horseback riding and hiking and also complete lessons led by our programming staff. Students also learn a great deal as they help out on the ranch by assisting in the barn and kitchen, tasks for which they receive community service hours they need for graduating.
This is an hourly position that lives off site.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following:*
- Maintains, assigns and updates facilities help desk throughout the day.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize staff work assignments.
- Create preventative maintenance checklist schedule for facility technicians to complete.
- Coordinate facility services including building and facility operating systems, maintenance, repair and improvement and custodial services.
- Provide administrative support and coordinate facilities maintenance requests from field staff.
- Provide extraordinary customer service support to field staff with facility concerns.
- Give updates to Facilities Supervisor on a regular basis in regards to work progress.
- Research, review, and select facility vendors.
- Oversees, evaluates and maintains records, reports and documentation related to Facilities Department (work orders, inventory management, etc.).
- Review and evaluate current operating procedures and personnel practices and establish procedure, practice and priorities in keeping with effective operations and cost factors.
- Assists with other projects and duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must have PC proficiency, working knowledge of MS Office
- Provide excellent customer service to teachers and other staff.
- Excellent communication both verbally and in writing using correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Working knowledge of facility and office equipment.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License and availability for emergency response is required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow up on task commitments and give updates as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES PREFERRED:
- Ability to do light labor and moving tasks. Should be able to lift 25+ lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or its equivalent. College degree preferred.
*The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all inclusive. They describe the general nature and level of work being performed and/or represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the job. The Company retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
How to Apply
Online applications are required to move forward in the hiring process.