Seeking ambitious & dynamic Assistant Office Managers for both Silverton and Lake City Branches
Largest operator in SW Colorado & you can't beat the office views in the San Juan Mountains.
- Silverton and Lake City, Colorado
- $17.00 / hour
- Some experience required
- Start Date:
- Starts in 3 months. (May 16, 2021)
The assistant office manager will often be the first point of contact for internal and external parties for the Rock Pirates offices, which is the hub of our customer service and communication elements of other's job duties. Wage is negotiable depending on experience. There is also the potential for this to become a year round position with our winter company, Ice Pirates Backcountry Adventures. Duties and responsibilities will vary depending on the time of year, but include:
- Greeting and assisting guests in completing their waivers and explaining the operation of both GPS tablets and spot trackers.
- Assisting with the fitting of helmets as needed.
- Working as a team with the facility staff to keep the flow of guests coming in and out of the office.
- Working as a team with the Fleet Manager to accomplish company goals, both day to day and long term.
- Answering telephone calls and occasional emails from customers and directing them as needed to other staff members.
- Taking reservations in person and over the phone and helping the Fleet Manager monitor inventory of available rental units.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering as required (printer ink, paper, janitorial supplies, etc.)
- Organizing the office and delegating tasks to ensure we have a well maintained facility (inside and out)
- Providing help to both Fleet Manager and Company Office Manager in acquiring information and completing necessary documents for the company.
- Reporting office to senior management regarding regularly and working with them to improve office operations and procedures